Thursday, October 15, 2015

Fizzgig!!


I wanted to try something different with my projects. I love working with various mediums and in the past 2 years I have started a Facebook Artist page to show some of my creations with the hopeful intention of linking my online store to that webpage.

My Artist page is located here:

https://www.facebook.com/Talahandra

I think I found a way to mix two mediums I like.  Combining crochet with polymer clay, I can get something cute, well, cute from my perspective :')

You see, my sister and I love movies like The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth. I am a major Froud fan. Bad part is my sister is also a big fan. We recently had this wistful fight over the Fizzgig auction as to who would get the original. Hate to break our little fantasy but both of us cannot afford a $10k starting bid. Next option?    I made her one for her 16th birthday.

What do you think?



My sister and her new buddy :')

I think I found something that takes awhile to create but the results are just too cute to put down. Now I need to make one for myself. She cant have all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment